Who We Are:
With over 30 years of commercial construction experience and home renovation experience, our knowledge is such that we know structures and systems, and can see problems that are not always obvious.
Donald has educational training in engineering from the University of Virginia and a degree in Computer Science. He also has over four years of training and experience in disability access to buildings and technology from a stint at the Department of Defense headquarters.
The goal of MHBI is to provide a detailed and understandable picture of the home or structure that is inspected, through an in-depth review and logical analysis of the structure and systems using the inspector's knowledge and skills honed through continued training and years of education, study, and years of construction practice.
Buyers can have the confidence and security of knowing what current and future
problems might be lurking in their potential purchase, and can make an informed
decision based on the information they receive from the home inspection.
Homeowners who are preparing to put thir home on the market, might want know
what could or should show up in an inspection. Then based on the information
received from the home inspection, they can make decisions as to what to repair
or correct, and can get good information that can help them in the proper pricing
of their home.
We want you the customer to know that we will be there for you even after the inspection is complete. If you are a first-time home buyer, it can be a daunting and challenging time with all the activities that must occur from finding your dream home to being comfortably moved-in and settled. The last thing you need is any surprises. So even though we can't guarantee that there won't be any surprises, we promise to be there to answer any questions, even after you move in, even if no concerns or problems arise. That is our promise to you.
Inspections can currently include a basic home inspection for buyers and
homeowners thinking of selling.
• American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI Associate # 258385)
• Member of the ASHI Northern Virginia Chapter
• Member of the ASHI Maryland Chapter
• National Association of Environmentally Responsible Mold Contractors (NAERMC)
- Certified Residential Indoor Air Quality Specialist & Mold Hygienist
• Professional Mold Inspection Institute (PMII) Certified Residential Inspector
• CERTI trained Radon Measurement Technician
• National Radon Proficiency Program (NRPP) Exam Completion
• Rad Elec Radon Testing Manufacturer - Certified E-PERM User
• Licensed in the State of Maryland
• Maryland State License #32336 Information: